1

What I like best about myself

Posted by Ling Gz on 5:56 PM


What I like best about myself

I like that I can be in 2 places in one time.  :) I can be in the classroom being boring old me while being in the ocean while being in the ocean, swimming with colourful fishes or in a mysterious jungle with danger lurking at every corner. I am not bluffing; I have magic creativity. With creativity, I can leave my boring old live behind momentarily and visit the endless wonder of my imagination. To fuel my imagination, I read, watch movies and challenge myself by writing long essays. (But that doesn’t mean I don’t have time to do my homework.). Because I read mostly fantasy, I usually dream of elves and fairies instead of futuristic things like lasers or heavy tanks.
          But with great power comes a great price. I usually live in my own world, so I am not very sociable but I can form an amicable friendship as long as that person can get along with me. I am also a bit of a wet blanket, or in other words not the most optimistic person in the world. But it had been my principle to not to care what people say about me so I don’t really care.

1 Comments


to comment please click on the speech bubble on the upper right corner

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Ling's writing desk All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Blogger Templates.